Frequently Asked Questions
Below are a number of our most frequently asked questions, if you can't find the answer to a question that you have then please ask your question on our online form.
Q. Is there a different price for hiring a bouncy castle for just half a day?
- There is no difference in price we only hire each bouncy castle out to one person a day we don't do half days but your more than welcome to have the castle for a shorter period.
Q. Do I have to pay for the bouncy castle if the weather is bad on the day that I have booked it for?
- If it is raining on the day that you have hired a bouncy castle we will ring you and let you know we wont be delivering it,if it is only spitting on and of we will ask you if you still want to go ahead with the hire, if you no longer want it then there will be no charge.
Q. Do you charge for delivery?
- There are no charges for delivery for most locations in Napier and Hastings there is a small charge of $20 for the following areas Flaxmere, Havelock North, Bayview any locations further out than this will have a delivery charge applied but this will be on an enquiry bases so if you would like to know what it would be for you location please just get in contact with us.
Q. Do we have to do anything to set them up?
- No, we will come and set everything up for you and will return later to pack it up and take it away.
Q. When is payment required?
- Payment is required before or on the morning of delivery unless other arrangements have been made.